Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hot Springs Technology Institute

I went by the HSTI yesterday, and I was very impressed! There were over 1300 people attending and at least 50 exhibitors. The HSTI is being held at the Hot Springs High School and this is the 16th year. If you are in or near Hot Springs today, go by and check out the free exhibitors. All of the major library software companies are there and they all have free stuff to hand out. I stopped by the Butler/CALS booth and had a nice chat with Dr. Bland about practicum next fall! I also stopped by and talked to AAIM, AETN, Dell, Follett and visited with my school's technology lab teacher who was presenting yesterday afternoon.

If you can't come by this year, start checking the Hot Springs School District website in early March for information. The mini-break out sessions are great ways to get tech hours.

I am taking the rest of the week off, I am taking my 79 year old mother shopping today! Enjoy your week...

No comments:

Post a Comment